A few questions (Sov. April 2)

I'd love answers specific to Sovereign but to the extent my questions are not ship specific any feedback would be appreciated! We're sailing on the Sovereign 4 night on April 2, me, DH and 5 year old DS.

1) We are booked in OV Cabin 2000, it is the VERY first cabin on the starboard side Deck 2. At the time I booked there were very slim pickings for cabins that would accomodate all 3 of us. Since then, from my readings here, I know to expect to feel a fair amount of movement that far into the bow and to anticipate anchor noise. Anyone have any specific information about forward cabins on deck 2 on the sovereign?

2) Will the shower be adjustable (i.e. can you slide the shower head up and down, or better yet is there a hand unit)? Just thinking of trying to bathe my 5 year old without getting the ENTIRE bathroom soaking wet.

3) I've seen the debate on whether RCI is currently allowing people to bring their own sodas or not, does anyone know if Sugar Free Red Bull will be available? Or even regular Red Bull? It's my favorite mixer (no fun drinking if you just fall asleep lol!).

4) Does anyone have pics of recent Adventure Ocean compasses for the Sovereign 4 day for the 3-5 year old group?

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Archived