Confused - Tuscany area

HI All

I have posted something similar a while ago but must admit I am still confused.

I have booked a tour out of Livorno, now as we are doing backtoback cruises the first time we are there we are doing Florence, Pisa, this is easy.

The second trip I would like to do Siena/San G/tuscany now according too the website of where I booked he does Florence and Chianti, now I believe Chianti is the wine region but if we go to Cianti do we pass by these towns.

Hope this makes sense. I need to know what I need to tell the guide to ensure I get the best possible day.

Which tour operator are you using? To review the different options available to you from Livorno, see http://papillonservice.com/tours.htm. When we toured San Gimignano, Siena, and Monterrigioni from Livorno a couple of years ago, we road on some of the scenic roads in the Chianti (wine) region. So I think that when your tour operator mentions the "Chianti" tour, they mean a tour of some of the villages in that area. But I would definitely ask the guide because the guide may be indicating that you are going on a tour of several wineries, and it sounds like that is not how you want to spend your time. Since you are hiring a private guide, you are in charge of where you go that day.

Have a great trip,

Donna

Archived