13 night transatlantic $449 Wow!

After have sailed on the larger ships would THIS ship seem to small ESPECIALLY for a transatlantic voyage. Anyone out there with this experience?

LOL, there are a lot smaller ships that cross the Atlantic! The Atlantic is very nice this time of year.....Most of us that are on her and her sister ships do not care for those large "behemoths"! ;)

That's true, isn't it? I think we need an onboard credit! :)

RCCL was giving an on board credit. It was a special in Feb on their website. I think it was 100/cabin for inside and OV and $200 for above with that same great price. I thought it was in effect until mid March, but I don't see it listed on the Limited Time offer section any more.

That's true, isn't it? I think we need an onboard credit! :)

julieanne, I saw the onboard credit still being offered today on the ***** website so it must still be available. I do think everyone on this thread deserves the credit, as I think you have helped RCI fill the ship.

RCCL was giving an on board credit. It was a special in Feb on their website. I think it was 100/cabin for inside and OV and $200 for above with that same great price. I thought it was in effect until mid March, but I don't see it listed on the Limited Time offer section any more.

New bookings only. They made us give final payment before 4 days before they offered this special. You mean you didn't see Charlesjoy's thread on this Sept10dsm? Oh boy, that got pretty hot! I even had one poster stalking me on our roll call!

New bookings only. They made us give final payment before 4 days before they offered this special. You mean you didn't see Charlesjoy's thread on this Sept10dsm? Oh boy, that got pretty hot! I even had one poster stalking me on our roll call!

Yes, I do remember a thread about the OBC and some that had just pd. in full. I didn't remember the poster though. It's a bummer. That happened to us on our cruise this past fall. Only it was a Happy Hour Special with 100 less per person just after our pmt in full. No luck with that either. Anyway, this cruise for whatever reason really was a great deal. Wish we could have gone too. Have a great time.

Archived