Favorite Mani/Pedi colors

I like bright tropical colors for summer, especially the ones that are pinkish, orangy. OPI had a great one, Strawberries in the Sand or something like that, although can't find it anymore. For winter like more of the merlot or burgundy colors. Mmmm, merlot...... :) [sorry, late Friday afternoon after a hectic day at work and counting down the minutes until 5. :)]

I tend to do more tropical, fun colors on my toes too...I found one last summer that I liked from OPI and I bought it and wear that all the time. My fingers, well sad to say but I bite my nails so I don't do anything there but if I do get them done I wear something clear or french, I like them more natural looking.

Before I head out for my med. cruise April 7th, I'll get a pedicure. I usually pick a pale pinky-nude shade that I feel won't detract too much from my clothing. I tend to wear alot of color and don't necessarily want my fuchsia dresses clashing with my red toenails. hee.

I also pick neutrals that are close to my own nail color so if I get a chip it's less noticable than if I chip a bright shade polish. On vacation, I don't want to be holed up in my cabin reapplying nailpolish.

At home, anything goes, the brighter the better!

I don't get manicures. My natural nails are nice enough and I can't stand the maintenance of polishing my nails. I am a gardener.

My favorites would have to be the way the french pink and white look on my nails and toes the day before I leave for a cruise. Not so much because it's the pink and white because I always do that. It's the fact that this is the last mani and pedi because cruising the next day. LOL.

I usually wear a clear or neutral color on my fingernails and a dark color on my toes. I wear a burgandy color in the winter and in the summer like orangy/brownish shades in the summer. I am not a red or pink polish person.

Only clear polish on my fingernails, since they're my one outstanding beauty and I like to show them off. :D

In the winter, when my toes are "just for me," I sometimes get a bit more bold with color, but during the sandal months I stick to a rosy neutral with a touch of shimmer. Guess I'm just boring that way. :p

Hmm... Well I always love french manicure on my hands, sometimes with a glittery top coat, or a jewel.

Now for cruises or any vacations I almost ALWAYS do a French on my toes beacuse of the dresses.. (I have red, blue, fuscia, black, gray, coral... All with open toes.. Hard to match)

Now just for in the summer depends, I like light pinks/sparkly... But last Spring every week I would do a different thing, I did yellow with orange tips, orange with yellow tips, pink with purple tips, french, pure pink, pure lavendar, orange, bright pink, blue... Whatever, but if I'm on vacation, I have to stay neutral

I always do french on my nails...a little boring after a while but i get the gels and it makes life eaiser because they do the french right into it and no waiting on nails to dry plus i am notorious for messing my nails up anyway! I do like the way it looks and it easily matches with everything. I sometimes do french pedi or I will do my fav color by essie which is figi. It is a pale pink but a little brighter than ballet slipper, I love it because it looks amazing with a tan. I am thinking if I dont do figi for my pedi this upcoming I will do french, it looks nice formal nights if you are wearing sandals.

I just us a soft pink like "intimate" or "ballet slipper" on my fingers. I have very naturally white tips so it looks french. On my toes I just vary the shade of red from deep dark in the winter to bright red in the warm weather.

by O.P.I. If you can find it, this is a great vacation color for fingers and toes. It was a limited edition release a few years ago. Sometimes I see it on eBay. It goes with everything and is very elegant. My favorite thing about it is the way it looks in the sunlight - not sparkly exactly and not opalescent - more like a prism with a beautiful depth of color.

Archived