Trying to figure out which pier ship will dock

Tom Servo

Is there a way to find out which pier a ship is scheduled to dock at other than just the current weekly posting on cozumelinsider? I'll be on the Explorer of the Seas and will be docking in Cozumel March 29 and would like to start planning ahead depending on which pier I'll be starting from.

Thanks!

RCL was docking at the International Pier. NCL used Punta Lang while CCL still tenders as their pier is still under repair. We had the CCL Conquest next to us (NCL Sun) two weeks ago. You could see the RCL at the pier down the road. Use this website to find your porting info.

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/Default.aspx?tabid=74

Is there a way to find out which pier a ship is scheduled to dock at other than just the current weekly posting on cozumelinsider? I'll be on the Explorer of the Seas and will be docking in Cozumel March 29 and would like to start planning ahead depending on which pier I'll be starting from.

Thanks!

International pier, as it has been docking there every other week. Have a great time!!!!

I see port info on cruisecal.com about how many ships are in port but how do you tell if you will be docked?

Thanks.

You cant on that site... Cozumel insider posts the weekly schedule that has docking info... When will you be there?

Assuming I'm interpreting cruisecal correctly, our ship (Fantasy) is one of two in port on June 28. Does it seem reasonable to assume that we'll be able to dock and not tender?

Thanks.

Kris

Only two ships, you will dock...

Have a great trip:)

dock or tender? Dock where? Any Idea?

Thanks!

If I had to guess, and that is all this is, a Costa ship docked today at the Punta Langosta pier, so I would plan on that. I will look next week when the new weekly planner comes out and see were your ship will be docked, or tendered to... but if memory serves me right it was docked at Punta Langosta last time..

Only two ships, you will dock...

Have a great trip:)

That's what I was hoping!! I'm also assuming that with only 2 ships in port, things should be relatively calm. I'm hoping I'm right on that one too!! We're still debating our options. My kids tell me I'm too worked up over a cruise that doesn't happen for over 3 months but I'm that excited.

Thanks again,

Kris

That's what I was hoping!! I'm also assuming that with only 2 ships in port, things should be relatively calm. I'm hoping I'm right on that one too!! We're still debating our options. My kids tell me I'm too worked up over a cruise that doesn't happen for over 3 months but I'm that excited.

Thanks again,

Kris

Ahhh two ships, and you will dock, heck they may take you to your favorite location:D

Thanks!

LOL...Are you in "The Great Race" or something? I'm not trying to be funny at your expense, but, for example. What would you do first at one pier in Cozumel vs. another? The two piers that are working are nearly 8 minutes apart in heavy traffic.

Generally the ships follow suit each week. If they are at Punta Langosta this Wednesday, they are most likely to be at that pier next Wednesday. Those arrangements are on long term agreements, not based on who arrives earliest. It isn't like lounge chairs at one of the beach clubs.

LOL...Are you in "The Great Race" or something? I'm not trying to be funny at your expense, but, for example. What would you do first at one pier in Cozumel vs. another? The two piers that are working are nearly 8 minutes apart in heavy traffic.

Generally the ships follow suit each week. If they are at Punta Langosta this Wednesday, they are most likely to be at that pier next Wednesday. Those arrangements are on long term agreements, not based on who arrives earliest. It isn't like lounge chairs at one of the beach clubs.

It doesn't take much to get people started when it comes to saving lounge chairs.

Is there anyway of knowing...maybe it's first come first in.. How many piers are there? P.S. Tom have you gone to RCCL's "Meet and Mingle" board yet for EOS

March 25th sailing?

Is there anyway of knowing...maybe it's first come first in.. How many piers are there? P.S. Tom have you gone to RCCL's "Meet and Mingle" board yet for EOS

March 25th sailing?

Only two docking piers...

You should dock at the international pier with the voyager.

Archived