Anyone stay at the Best Western Marina Inn & Yacht Harbor in Ft. Lauderdale?

Try posting this question on the 'Hotels' board under 'Cruise Discussion Topics'. I know that this hotel has been discussed there before and I believe it was one that was NOT recommended but I'm not completely sure. You can also try typing Best Western in the search engine and you will likely find posts on this hotel. Hope this helps a little.

Hi,

DH and I stayed there in 2002 before boarding Golden Princess. It was noisy and not the cleanest place in town! I would not stay there again. This past year I went to priceline and got the Renaissance for $99.00 in February. It is a lovely hotel and right near the port too. I know of some people that have gotten the Embassy Suites for $75.00 through priceline. Good luck...

I'm booked for the hotel next Februrary. I'm sorry I didnt read all the negative reviews before I booked it. On the brighter side, I'll only be there for less than 24 hours and can look forward to getting on the ship bright and early!

jillybabes,

Thanks I think I will try some place else. I mainly booked there because of the free shuttle. I guess I will try to find another place. I wish that there was a way to search within some of the travel sites that you could find out if this service is offered. It's a pain. I don't mind spending money for a cab, but I just don't know how far other hotels in FLL are from the port and the cost of the cab, etc. :confused:

Thanks again!

Kimberlie

:D

I'm sorry some folks have had bad experiences with this hotel.

I have booked it twice before and been very happy with the rooms, the service (airport-hotel-port shuttle), and the location. I will be booking it again for December with some friends.

Archived