P&O Tour booking sheet

stretts

Can I book the families tours on the same booking sheet or does each family member have to book their tour on their own booking sheet? Iam hoping that we get on the same tour at the same time.

Wanting to send tomorrow.

Thanks to anyone who can answer my question.

Hi

I was reading my booking sheet last night and it says on it or in the book you receive as well that if you want the same tour together to make the one booking on one sheet e.g. 3A 5c - even if you are a group and have different rooms and then they just bill the one room and you divi up the difference.

I kept dreaming about my cruise last night because the tour book was the last thing I read before going to sleep!! I'm getting so excited!:D

Liz

If you want to be sure to be on the same tour then you book the 4 of you on the one sheet. Once you are onboard I think you can talk to the tour desk people and get the charges split on to each persons cruisecard.

When I did our shore bookings on Pacific Sun, for us & my parents - I faxed 1 form back with all 4 of us on it, so that we could all get tours together, but on the cover sheet I gave each of our booking numbers, and a request that two people be be charged to one booking and 2 to the other booking. That worked - when we got our tickets, mine & Martin's had been charged to Martin's card (our booking was in his name) and Mum & Dads's to Dad's card (their booking being in his name).

Archived