Port Canaveral Parking

DB019

I was curious on anyone's observations regarding the level of security at the Port Canaveral parking terminal. I'll be taking a cruise in a few weeks and want to be sure that when I return my ragtop is quite frankly not in rags. :eek:

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I was curious on anyone's observations regarding the level of security at the Port Canaveral parking terminal.

While there is no guarantee nothing would happen while you're away (and the print on the parking receipt will clearly state the port is not responsible, regardless), I've personally found there to be good security at that location, and I've not heard anyone mention having damage/theft while vehicle was there during cruise. I like having my car covered from the elements in the Tampa port garage, but have no fears (yet) with it being parked at Canaveral in the open.

We left out of Canaveral on Glory in February and parked in the garage on level 3 with no problems. The deck seemed very safe to me. You will really enjoy yourself on Glory, the only thing different from Tampa is that they don't offer valet parking. We liked that option when we sailed out of Tampa on Inspiration in 05, we are sailing on Legend in October of this year and are looking forward to using valet again.

Archived