LAX vs Long Beach to Seattle?

danns

HI

I am pretty sure this topic has been covered but being new to the site, I can seem to find the info. So here is the question: Is it best to leave out of LAX or Seattle to Seattle. I'm booked for a cruise to Alaska in May. THanks everyone in advance for any info.

HI

I am pretty sure this topic has been covered but being new to the site, I can seem to find the info. So here is the question: Is it best to leave out of LAX or Seattle to Seattle. I'm booked for a cruise to Alaska in May. THanks everyone in advance for any info.

Obviously, LAX is a large, more congested airport. May be some small hassles there. Don't know your tolerance for longer security lines, longer check in lines and more people in general.

Since you are going to Seattle (short flight), I guess my only consideration would be price. I can't think of anything that would make me choose one over the other other than price.

Thanks. There is a $1-2 difference in price, if that. I will probably go with Long Beach since it's smaller. The only issue about selecting one over the other is TIME. LAX has a good outbound flight but Long Beach has a good return flight time. I guess I can have both.

Archived