Norweigan Dawn- Sick?

dufferin

Hey

I was on the march 1st cruise on the norweigan dawn. Where people sick? Like not seasick but really sick?

We got off 24 hours later and my parents are very sick.

Any relations?

Thanks

Mario

I am sorry to hear this. When ever people are in close quarters Novo virus is possible. It also can be food poisoning that occurred after leaving the ship. While it is very disconcerting(I have had both at various times)...it ends pretty quickly normally in a day or two. Drink plenty of liquids, and lost of pepto bismal...

NCL does more than most with the hand washers to try to prevent it...HAL is having a problem with one of its ships now as well.

I was also on this sailing. Go figure, I was perfectly fine on the extreme rough days at sea and sick the days we were on the islands. I felt great all day at Tortola (which was Monday) and then when I returned to the ship we ate at the Blue Lagoon for a late lunch. We then ate dinner and that night I awoke and was so sick. I thought it was because I had eaten so much in a short time. I was feeling pretty sick the next morning when we were docked in St. Maarten but made myself get off the boat. I started to feel better as the day progressed yet when I returned to the ship that evening I had a small bite to eat and then was sick for the rest of the night. It was very odd. I don't believe it was norovirus but hey you never know.

Archived