Where is my cabin?

vowsatsea

I've always booked the cheapest inside cabin. The first time I was booked on an inside on deck 4, we arrived at the pier and ended up on a balcony room on Deck 11. The second time I was booked on an inside on Deck 4, we ended up with an oceanview across the hall. I've also had oceanview obstructed (once) and inside rooms on higher decks twice. I've found that for the amount of time you spend in your room, especially on the first few times you cruise, it won't matter where you are. The balcony was nice, but since it was on the Alaskan cruise in May when there was only about three hours of darkness, an inside room would have been better for sleeping, so there are pros and cons for everything.

Thanks everyone!

We're sailing out on May 26th, 2007. We definitely plan to bring an alarm clock and night light! I made that mistake the last time.

I was just hoping to be closer to the top deck. I did the same thing for my first cruise and we ended up being on Deck 10, which I loved. I'm energetic and I'd rather take the stairs than wait for an elevator, but that's okay. I don't plan on spending much time at all in the room.

I'm just picturing a small, dark and dingy deck, with our room practically being the size of a closet. :eek: Hope I'm wrong!

i dont think your room will be as small as you think. here is a link for the dawn. just click on deck 4 ... you can see your room is larger than the others in that catagory

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/Members/NCL/ncldawn.php

you'll have a ball.

ute fan, very funny. i can remember my first cruise, that noise scared the hell out of me too. and the chain getting pulled up to in the afternoon too!!!

After all, Deck 4 gets there the same time as deck 11.

Deck four has it's advantages......

If the original poster was on deck 4 on the Posidon they would have had less ship to navigate before being rescued.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Deck four has it's advantages......

If the original poster was on deck 4 on the Posidon they would have had less ship to navigate before being rescued.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You must've read my mind. I said that to my boyfriend last night! :D

i dont think your room will be as small as you think. here is a link for the dawn. just click on deck 4 ... you can see your room is larger than the others in that catagory

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/Members/NCL/ncldawn.php

you'll have a ball.

ute fan, very funny. i can remember my first cruise, that noise scared the hell out of me too. and the chain getting pulled up to in the afternoon too!!!

I can't view the website :( It says you have to be a member.

Archived