3 day carnival baja mexico okay for families?

sgu

We've won a 3 day Ensanada cruise on Carnival and are considering going on it. I've posted other places, and mostly the reviews have been negative for 3 day cruises. Wondering if any parents have taken their kids, what the kids clubs were like, etc. We have 3 boys, 12, 9, 6 and we would be cruising in Dec.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

We've won a 3 day Ensanada cruise on Carnival and are considering going on it. I've posted other places, and mostly the reviews have been negative for 3 day cruises. Wondering if any parents have taken their kids, what the kids clubs were like, etc. We have 3 boys, 12, 9, 6 and we would be cruising in Dec.

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

I took Max on a 4-day Baja for his first cruise last year (he was 4). He loved the kid's club, loved the food, and loved dressing "handsome". It allowed me to get a feel for taking him cruising without starting out with a really long cruise, which would not be so much fun if you're kids didn't have a good time. I would definitely go. Ensenada is really dirty and ugly, but San Diego and Catalina are fun. Max actually chose to stay in the kid's club in Ensenada so I went out for about an hour and a half and shopped around without him.

The 3 day cruises definitely have a different crowd than even the 4 dayers. We took a few 3 dayers before kids and I can't say that I really noticed any on board. But then again, I wasn't paying attention at that point! We took DD on a 4 dayer 3 years ago and there were definitely other kids on it.

I'd suggest calling Carnival's customer service directly and asking them for a general count of how many kids in your child's age range they normally have on the 3 day sailings. They know and could tell you so you'll know if they'll have company.

Archived