Best Way to go Beach Hopping: Scooters/Taxi/Bus??

xtrmegee

The 2 of us are interested in Beach Hopping and want to know the best way to do this... Rent Scooters, Private Car for the day, Taxi, Buses? We are interested in going to South Frigate Bay, South Friars Bay, Cockleshell Bay, Turtle Bay (I understand we probably won't have time to do all of them). We want to come and go as we please not following a tour's schedule. Any Suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

The 2 of us are interested in Beach Hopping and want to know the best way to do this... Rent Scooters, Private Car for the day, Taxi, Buses? We are interested in going to South Frigate Bay, South Friars Bay, Cockleshell Bay, Turtle Bay (I understand we probably won't have time to do all of them). We want to come and go as we please not following a tour's schedule. Any Suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

The best way to beach hop is to rent a car. It'll give you more freedom than hiring a taxi (and cheaper).

I've seen tourists drive scooters on the island and have heard mixed reviews. (safety reasons)

You can rent them from Fullview Scooter Rentals located at St. Christopher Club in Frigate Bay. Open 8AM-5PM daily. 869-465-5123

No license required, must be 18+

There are no buses that go to the beaches.

Archived