Where is electrical outlet on POAm?

BeachLuvrBC

Thanks to all of you, I know that I need to bring a power strip. I hope someone can tell me where the power outlet is on the POAm balcony cabins. My husband has sleep apnea and needs to bring his machine. If the outlet is not near the bed I would have to bring a heavy duty extension cord too. Do you think that I can borrow one onboard? Also, is there some sort of table or shelf next to the bed? Thank you, B

We were in POAm 8516, a category BE balcony. The electrical outlet was just above the desk top on the wall opposite the bed. Our cabin had nightstands on either side of the bed. I found a link to stateroom 7168, which is similiar to 8516. Check this:

http://www219.pair.com/swansonr/pics/panama2005/100_1798.jpg

also note the power strip on the desk.

There is a two prong 110 Volt outlet in the bathroom above the sink, no ground plug. I would say most cabins on every ship of NCL's fleet is similar except for the suites which may have more than one outlet in the suites. The outlet by the desk in the cabins is a three prong American outlet.

Thank you guys! Now I need to add a heavy polarized extension cord to my long list of packables!

cbcloud - Saw your pix on another link...they were fabulous!!!

Thanks for the comment on the pix...You're gonna have a GREAT cruise..! Wish I was going back with you..!:)

Archived