Anyone brought beer on board lately?

Lil Bird

OK, I'll duck now as the first round of condemnations fly overhead. We used to toss a twelve pack or two in our suitcase and never had a problem. It is nice to have a few beers in the room for relaxing on the balcony. They also never stock our brand. TSA put an end to that. However, we're doing a prenight and thought we might grab a some in Florida. Has anyone had any issues with this lately?

BTW - Carnival still makes a whopping bar tab off our group. This is just for downtime.

Took some beer and a soft sided, collapsible cooler on the Jubilee last week with no problems. Cabin stewerd kept it filled with ice for us. We still had a pretty whopping bar bill as well, this was just for when we were in our cabin.

Terri

You can still carry on liquor (I guess beer would be harder than bottles of liquor) on the plane. And as far as I know, TSA has no problems with you checking it either. Was it the cans that they had issue with? Did you actually try to check beer and were told that you couldnt?

Archived