Costa Magica Caribbean/Bermuda ?s

e058874

-Does anyone know when the formal nights are on this itinerary?

-Is there a "supper club" -type extra charge restaurant on this ship? If so, how much, is it worth it? Did the supper clubs on Carnival and loved the experience.

-What time are dinner seatings?

-Age range to be expected for 4/15 departure to Bermuda & Nassau

-What's earliest you can board in Ft. Lauderdale?

-If you do the guarantee 8A, which I understand to be a Verandah guarantee, when do you know your actual room # and what you did or did not get upgraded to? Never did guarantee before, always had room confirmed at time of booking

Any insight into what looks like a very pretty ship Magica, Costa cruises, crew, fellow expected passengers would be greatly appreciated. As you can see, we are BIG Carnival fans so have no idea what to expect on Costa.

Thanks.

-Does anyone know when the formal nights are on this itinerary?

-Is there a "supper club" -type extra charge restaurant on this ship? If so, how much, is it worth it? Did the supper clubs on Carnival and loved the experience.

-What time are dinner seatings?

-Age range to be expected for 4/15 departure to Bermuda & Nassau

-What's earliest you can board in Ft. Lauderdale?

-If you do the guarantee 8A, which I understand to be a Verandah guarantee, when do you know your actual room # and what you did or did not get upgraded to? Never did guarantee before, always had room confirmed at time of booking

Any insight into what looks like a very pretty ship Magica, Costa cruises, crew, fellow expected passengers would be greatly appreciated. As you can see, we are BIG Carnival fans so have no idea what to expect on Costa.

Thanks.

unfortunetly there's not a lot of info on costa magica to bermuda since last year was the first year and there were only 2 or 3 sailings i think. perhaps someone will write a review this year :)

if it's a 7 day trip i would guess day 2 and 6 would be formal.

there is a supper club on magica, 20$ i think. it's located deck 11 aft. did not go but those who do says it's worth it!

dinner should be 6pm and 830pm

since you have sailed carnival's typical destiny/triumph/conquest class ships you'll feel right at home on the magica, same layout. carnival and costa share many similarities but dont be fooled. costa out classes carnival any day of the week. hands down!

Archived