pics from Nachi Cocom

bnsilly

We were at Nachi Cocom on March 23rd and we had the BEST time! That was our favorite port by far! We got there early and were able to choose which palapa and chairs we wanted. Manuel (our waiter) was bringing us drinks before we even asked for them. We also ate lunch on the beach.

The place was very clean and had excellent service. The water was beautiful. We also went on the banana boat ride for $15 pp. That was a lot of fun!

agree, cheri is really negative, i will skip and don't respond to her mails.

LOL>>> way too funny for me....you have 3 posts, one of which is "responding" to me....hmmmm....I don't and won't "mail" you btw..

FYI : watching people jump on a poster who dared to post their less than happy experience of a crowded day at Naachi was interesting...amazing that people were so rude to someone who was not singing the praises.

That prompted me to do a google on the place...and find the info, clearly available, as to the shaky biz this is...they do NOT have legal permit to be open.

I guess that does not bother people ...funny that people ask all the time about "safe to eat" etc...and worry about water etc, yet a business operating illegally is "no problemo"???

I have heard of "rave" clubs in warehouses that open and close at will and operate without permits and license etc.. would the Naachi fans be comfortable at a Rave? I have never been to one and have no desire to go to one LOL

Until I read some recent negative reviews of the place I thought it sounded nice. It still may be nice, ...if it is not overcrowded on the day you go there. Glad akgirl had a good day

Nonetheless, it does NOT have a legal permit to be open, cause they cut down protected mangroves to build a parking lot. Not negative, just a fact.

(ps... tc2, please do keep your word and don't respond to me..thanks)

Do you have to make a reservation? I found nachi's website, it doesn't say anything about a reservation. We have a large group and its a pain getting everyone to make a reservation. We did that last year at Paradise Beach and I can't say it was worth it. We went to Nachi several times before it closed and we loved it!

Do you have to make a reservation? I found nachi's website, it doesn't say anything about a reservation. We have a large group and its a pain getting everyone to make a reservation. We did that last year at Paradise Beach and I can't say it was worth it. We went to Nachi several times before it closed and we loved it!

I made my reservations thru island marketing!

Archived