ANYONE USED PAOLA BONETTI W/ UNFORGETTABLETUSCANY in Florence??

No, but Paola is a female name.

I would just e-mail a number of guides and find their suggested itinerary. Make sure when you get prices you find out how many hours are included and whether price includes a driver or driver and guide?

No, but Paola is a female name.

I would just e-mail a number of guides and find their suggested itinerary. Make sure when you get prices you find out how many hours are included and whether price includes a driver or driver and guide?

Sorry...you're right, it is Paolo. His service includes a driver that speaks English and entertains guests with a commentary and gives general history and art information according to their knowledge for 570 euros for 8 people. If you want a licensed and official guide in Florence the rate is an added euro 150 for 3 hours.

We used him in 2005. He was a very good guide. Got us reservations for our tickets ahead of time to see The David and we passed the long que to get into the museum. Others from my group used his other guides and had a great time. Also many others I know used him last year in Florence and had a great time.

Archived