Parking At Port Everglads.

Jermar

We will be driving down from Chicago for our cruise on the Liberty. I was wondering if anyone can provide some info on parking at the Port.

Can you drop off your luggage with the porters before you park?

Which lot is closest to where the Liberty terminal is?

Does it take long to get through security when you enter the Port?

I would prefer to park at the port rather than at a outside lot as I don't want to have to wait for a bus to take me back and forth between the lot and the port. There will be 6 of us and think parking at the port would be the easiest and fastest.

Thanks

We will be driving down from Chicago for our cruise on the Liberty. I was wondering if anyone can provide some info on parking at the Port.

Can you drop off your luggage with the porters before you park?

Yes

Which lot is closest to where the Liberty terminal is?

Midport parking garage

Does it take long to get through security when you enter the Port?

Not unless there is a red alert. Generally your through the main gate in 5 minutes or less. Since you have your own car enter the port off of S.E. 17th on Eisenhower Blvd. It's the least used entrance, never a wait.

I would prefer to park at the port rather than at a outside lot as I don't want to have to wait for a bus to take me back and forth between the lot and the port. There will be 6 of us and think parking at the port would be the easiest and fastest. Thanks

It's also the safest place to park. You've made a smart decision. ;)

Convenient parking for private automobiles is available at both the Northport and Midport Parking Garages. All garages are

well-illuminated, security-patrolled and provide handicapped parking with unimpeded access to crosswalks and elevators.

All parking facilities charge $2 for 0-1 hour, $5 for 1-5 hours, and $1 per hour thereafter up to a maximum daily fee of $12.

Cruise passengers leaving from Cruise Terminals 1, 2, or 4 typically use the 2,500-space Northport Parking Garage, which sits between the Broward County Convention Center and all Northport Cruise Terminals.

If you are sailing from Cruise Terminals 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, or 29, the 2,000-space Midport Parking Garage is located within walking distance of most Midport Cruise Terminals.

Complimentary shuttle bus service is provided between the garage and Cruise Terminals 18 and 29.

Archived