Thank you Glory Tours...

craftsrdkc

Sarah and Ricki...if you are reading this thread, I just wanted to thank you so much for the amazing experience you gave us in Barbados on March 5. If anyone is thinking of taking the Best of Barbados tour it is a must. We toured with my SIL and BIL and another couple from the ship. Just the 8 of us (we also had our daughters 9 and 10 in tow). Ricki made us feel very welcomed and was a wonderful host. He is truly a great ambassador for his home. The island tour was great, and the food at our lunch stop was incredible. Ricki, my youngest had to do a talk at school when she got back about her favourite port and activity and it is no wonder that she picked your tour and could not show enough pictures of the wildlife reserve and the swimming with the turtles.

Again, thank you for everything and I hope you (and your adorable daughter) are doing well. Thank you, Sarah, for all your information and we will definitely be seeing you again in the future.

Dolores

Archived