Bathrooms cave tubing

wtch4monkeys

Hey I have a question about cave tubing. My DF was a bit concerned about the bathroom situation for cave tubing. When are you given the chance to use the bathroom. Are there any bathrooms in the caves ( I dont know how it would work but...) is there a bathroom right after and how long is the actual time your in the water? Were also deciding between xtreme cave tubing and Cave-tubing.com what are the pros and cons of both.

Hey I have a question about cave tubing. My DF was a bit concerned about the bathroom situation for cave tubing. When are you given the chance to use the bathroom. Are there any bathrooms in the caves ( I dont know how it would work but...) is there a bathroom right after and how long is the actual time your in the water? Were also deciding between xtreme cave tubing and Cave-tubing.com what are the pros and cons of both.

There are bathrooms at the changing areas before you start your hike, after you get off the 35 min or so bus ride. Then after the cavetubing which is about 1 hr you return to the same point where you changed your clothes so you can use the bathroom again.

We enjoyed xtreme on our Feb cruise. New air conditioned vans and funny and informative guide.They let you float without being linked together. I believe Cavetubing.com links you together. I think that is the only difference. I have heard great reviews from both.

It is quite a while between bathroom breaks. You go through 2 caves so by the end you can be a bit chilled.

Rob

NCL Dream 2/07

Disney Magic 2/04

Disney Magic 2/03

Archived