Independance of the seas

cycle

Thinking of booking for May 2008 to Canary Islands and as this will only be the second sailing for this ship was wondering what comments and reviews you may have on service on new ships.This will be out fourth time on RCI but will be my friends 1st and I was concerned that maybe being so new that staff may not be running at full power and I would not want them to be put off such a good cruise package.Also does anyone have any reviews on cruising in the Canary Islands.:)

cycle :D

My son and I are booked on the sailing you mention...and although this is the first time we have cruised on a brand new ship...I am not in the least bittie worried. Before our sailing there will be plenty Pre-Inaugurals I would say and that is perfect time for staff to settle in..hopefully :D

If you decide on this sailing,you will find a roll call for 21st May sailing on the Roll Call forum.:D

We havent sailed Canary Islands before...usually Med or Caribbean we do...but very excited about going to the likes of Madeira this cruise.

Happy Cruising

Archived