Low Season - ANYWHERE!

Hello, just wondering as we have recently entered the cruising world, and are now looking at planning our 2nd cruise (around Sept, but negotiable), anywhere basically!! :D

Thought about Alaska although May is low season but it won't happen that fast, also considered Hawaii but it is also pretty expensive in the next few months.

So the question is, when approximately is low season in the Caribbean/Bahamas/Bermuda/Panama Canal? :)

Before we decide to spend big bucks on a cruise on the highest season, it would be good to have some kind of idea.

Thanks you.

Hello, just wondering as we have recently entered the cruising world, and are now looking at planning our 2nd cruise (around Sept, but negotiable), anywhere basically!! :D

Thought about Alaska although May is low season but it won't happen that fast, also considered Hawaii but it is also pretty expensive in the next few months.

So the question is, when approximately is low season in the Caribbean/Bahamas/Bermuda/Panama Canal? :)

Before we decide to spend big bucks on a cruise on the highest season, it would be good to have some kind of idea.

Thanks you.

From my experience lower price season for the Caribbean and Bahamas is Sept, Oct and Nov. (hurricane season). Bermuda may only be Sept and Oct. I have cruised during these months with no problem.

New cruiser here too just back from Radiance of the Seas two weeks ago. Fiancee and I are planning another for September as well and the rates we found so far are very cheap at that time due to hurricane season. From what I read though, it hasn't really been a problem for anyone who has gone at this time. The cost to be in Sept is almost half of what we just paid to go in March.

New cruiser here too just back from Radiance of the Seas two weeks ago. Fiancee and I are planning another for September as well and the rates we found so far are very cheap at that time due to hurricane season. From what I read though, it hasn't really been a problem for anyone who has gone at this time. The cost to be in Sept is almost half of what we just paid to go in March.

Hi daisy, we came back from the Radiance on 3/3, it was also my fiancee and I, we are getting married in a few months.

Actually found a great rate for the past cruise so everything seems expensive in comparison! :)

Yes, very good rates. The cruiselines may miss or change a port but for the price it is truly worth it. Most times the cruise goes as scheduled and for a great price!! Have a nice cruise.

Mid to late January also can be good time for pricing. This is when we have cruised in the past and love getting away during the snowy, winter months. I recommend flying in the day before departure incase of any inclement weather.

Summer is not the time to cruise since kids are out prices are up. Mid August-Late September is prime hurricane month. We usually go mid Oct for Aniv. Look at repo cruises. Rhapsody is $799 for Hawaii inside cabin and $899 for outisde for a 10 night cruise. We booked back in September and our balcony was $1699 now over $2200. Air fare for us is $750 but it is a once in a life time deal.

Lexi

Archived