Age demographics on Century

Centurybound

You should be fine. I would say you will have a good mix of ages, mainly 30's to 60's with some older and some younger. As for the night life, X doesn't pride itself on late night entertainment...They have some activity in the clubs.

In my opinion RCCL does a better job at late night.

However let the Maitre'd know its you anniversary, or your TA and you will get the traditional waiters singing and presenting you with a cake at your table. AND thy to do the 'newlywed not so newlywed game' , you won't regret it.

Have fun!

Dave:eek:

Centurybound,

We are sailing Century on 04/12/07 celebrating 10 blissful years of marriage. We are in our late 30's and still like to "party" a little bit. Will we fit in? Will there be couples our age who still like to "party" a little bit?

Well, it depends what your idea of a "party" is.

>> For those who want to DRESS UP for very classy evenings, Celebrity Cruises is now the cruise line of choice.

>> Those who want to DRESS DOWN would be happier somewhere else. And I do mean almost anywhere else.

Your choice.

Norm.

There was a pullout in (I think) Conde Nast some time ago about crusing. In it it described what kind of customer the different lines attracted. For Celebrity they said "the cast from desperate housewives".

Vavavavooom! :cool:

Big Wally, I'm trying to decide if I'm a Susan or maybe an Edie!:rolleyes:

Centurybound, I'm sure you'll find plenty of couples close to your age, as well as plenty of fun and a bit of "party" onboard. Have a wonderful cruise and a very happy 10th anniversary! :D

Archived