Infants/toddler on Princess Crown

Mommy2JN

We will be on the June 8 sailing of the Crown Princess with our (then) 9 month old. I have tried doing a search of others who have done this cruise with a baby but came up empty handed. We are also travelling with my In-Laws so we will have a baby sitter if we decide to have a date-night :D

Any advice on excursions?

What type of baby food do they provide?

How are the cribs/pack-n-plays?

Are the high chairs in decent condition or should we plan to bring a travel one?

What type of toys do you advise to bring?

Any other advice?

We live in NJ and are leaving from Brooklyn so the number of bags and amount of "stuff" we bring will not be an issue. Basically going to drive up to the ship and unload! ;)

TIA :)

In the drive up and unload department - I just pasted luggage tags on a box of diapers, a bath tub for the shower (it still has the "Diamond Princess" luggage tag stuck to it after a year) and a bouncie chair. All were delivered to my cabin with no problem.

You have to pre-order the gerber jars of babyfood - there is a form on the website. You pick how many jars of fruit/veggies/meat you want and they'll deliver it to your cabin. I didn't use the cribs, so can't help you there, but I have read that it's helpful to bring your own crib sheets. Their high chairs are fine - no need to bring one.

Toys that clip to the high chair were also a great help.

Best,

Mia

In the drive up and unload department - I just pasted luggage tags on a box of diapers' date=' a bath tub for the shower (it still has the "Diamond Princess" luggage tag stuck to it after a year) and a bouncie chair. All were delivered to my cabin with no problem.

You have to pre-order the gerber jars of babyfood - there is a form on the website. You pick how many jars of fruit/veggies/meat you want and they'll deliver it to your cabin. I didn't use the cribs, so can't help you there, but I have read that it's helpful to bring your own crib sheets. Their high chairs are fine - no need to bring one.

Toys that clip to the high chair were also a great help.

Best,

Mia[/quote']

Thank you, all good advice!

Archived