Any news on Southwest flights after Aug?

vesw01

Hey, I noticed you were from Chicago area. I normally go on SouthWest but check out United lately. Aug 3 rd for another cruise on Enchantment I got r/t non-stop to Fort Lauderdale for a total of $138 per person incl taxes etc, Southwest was running at $179. Don't know when Sept and beyond is coming though on SW.

Scoop

LOL. Another Northern Illinois cruiser here.

I've been lurking on the SW site too, wondering about September flights. We're sailing on Mariner Sept 2 and looking to fly in the day before. Hopefully we can all catch "deals" on our air when it's time to book the flights.

:D

I am also waiting. I check their site everyday. Leaving 9/15 from Philly or Baltimore. They have been running $49 each way in August. Would love to get something like that for Sept. Someone earlier thought that 6 mos out was when they usually open up...should be anytime.

You will be getting off the ship when we are getting on. We sail Sept. 9th. I have checked UA but everything is running $205 and we have 10 tickets to buy. Southwest will also do a group for us and we just have to put 10% down and pay it all off 45 days before flying - no charge to cancel.

Hi..another Northern Illinois cruiser here. We're also waiting for SW to open air. But we'll probably have to wait even longer as we don't sail until October 27! I do periodically check AA & UA since they do have some great sales trying to compete with SW.

Happy cruising everyone!

Archived