hump cabin

diesldood

It is the area on many of the Royal Caribbean ships that bows out in the middle of ship. These staterooms are very desirable as they are centrally located near the stairs/elevators. I attached a picture as an example below.

2001251604247032898_rs.jpg.e6b573fd4b666c155682fd77cbb2faa8.jpg

I just got a hump balcony cabin on the Brilliance of the Seas but wondered if you could tell me whether the elevator and/or stairs are right out side the cabin or not. If they are, wouldn't it be quite loud at times being right there when you come up the stairs?

I asked RCCL and the woman said the elevators are on the other side of the ship from where the cabin is.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

We actually like staying right next to the elevators midship. We have never noticed any noise at all. And it's really convenient when you're going up and down, up and down...:p We've had the GS 1554 on The Serenade which was fabulous, and our friends had a D1? on the hump. Their balcony was great. Don't worry about the noise. Book it!

We had the cabin right in front of the hump on the Brilliance to the Western Med a couple of years ago. I liked that cabin because the balcony was a nice pie shape. Lots of room on the side where the hump cabins started and then narrowed to a regular balcony on the other side of the room. Had a great view going forward -- we loved it.

Archived