Caribbean Princess 2/12/05

robbie2201

Just checking to see if any other family will be on this cruise, our 1st on Princess, but looking foward to a more elegant ship, rather than the up beat atmosphere Of Carnival.......don't get us wrong we love Cranival, just ready for a change.

**also this will be our belated Honeymoon cruise**

**We got married 6/13/04 after being together for 12yrs**

Look forward to meeting new friends.

Rob & Dave

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ddmw, oh well more fun for us, I have been chatting with quite a few others that are going as well, I would assume they are all straight couples, but there is a large thread on the princess roll call.

Maybe would should meet up at skywalkers or out by the pool on day of embarkation, thats where the group from the roll call thread is meeting.

We finally received are docs & rm# assigment, we are in a mini suite rm#416

hope to meet up with you.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Rob & dave

• 1 month later...

Hey there.

I think you might be right, oh well.....we'll be the only ones. Not to far to go, thank god, as it's a blizzard here in Mass. We are expected to get 18-24".

Were abouts are you located on the ship ?, we are in cabin D416.

Rob & Dave

We're in B748 aft/port on the baja deck. Our group has 9 of 10 aft cabins on baja....I'm just wondering who was the lucky person to get that 10th cabin?? Hopefully they wont mind the party all around them:-)

We had 11 inches of snow yesterday.....Can't wait to get to Ft. Lauderdale on Feb. 7th.

Happy Birthday, in advance...and, yes I will have an extra drink just for you. We'll only be in florida for one day, leaving on the Zuiderdam on the 8th. for a 4 day Bahama. Just myself, Jack, and a freind Danny, then we have the group cruise on Caribbean Princess. I've never cruised HAL before...should be interesting.

Archived