Manta Ray Divers Cozumel

rwillis9

Could you mean EagleRay Divers?

You will find lots of positive feedback here about EagleRay. The boats are a little older, but they run a great trip. I was the only diver on a boat full of snorklers (includung my wife and our friends). They would drop the divemaster and myself off then drop off the snorklers in the shallows. We would surface, pop the safety sausage and they would pick us up. I did a 2 tank trip, then snorkled on the last stop and they took us to a beach bar for a really good lunch, then a sail back to the harbor. I would us them again.

Mike

Thanks for the reply. I have looked at Eagle Ray and I am just waiting to hear back about their tour time.

In the post I was talking about Manta Ray Divers. They are on Coz and their site is http://www.mantaraya.com. I have seen a few posts on them back in 2006 and just had not seen anything recent.

Thanks again for the reply.

I stand corrected, well actually I sit corrected, but that is beside the point. Can honestly say I have never heard of them. I assume you did a search on the board?

If I remember right, we left their dock around 9:30 or so. Don't forget they are on Mexico time so it may take her a day or two to get back to you.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:

Yes, I have used them - they are good. Dive World San Antonio has used them many times and my 11 year old and I went out with Fernando in January.

I can get you contact info if needed, just PM to e-mail me.

Hi All,

Has anyone used Manta Ray Divers in Cozumel? I am just trying to find out some info on them. Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. I ended up going with Eagle Ray Divers. Manta was going for a 1pm trip time and Eagle Ray was the only one with a 10am trip time. We had a great snorkel excursion and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I may try Manta next time though. Thanks again for the replies and for the info on the scuba website.

Archived