VOS Spa Services Rasul????

Yes they offer the Rasul. It is a couples "activity". The spa attendant will show you to the room, explain the bowls of mud, and leave. There is a shower and a steam room, and you are alone with your partner for about an hour (I think). Definitely worth it! As to when to book, I believe it is less expensive on port days and they did have some discounts toward the end of the cruise.

Hi, We did the Razsul on the VOS last July, DH was pleasantly surprised. You get a price break if you do it on a port day like we did. Go for it, I felt so cleansed, DH felt frisky...LOL Whatever works for you...LOL

Going on the Voyager and just found out the Solarium isn't covered like it is on the other ships. Wondering if you can use the whirlpool in the gym if it's too cold to use the Solarium jacuzzis. Also, can you use the sauna at no charge or only with another spa procedure?

Oh boy - there was a thread here about new menus and such and I found something that supposedly had new prices and I believe the Rasul to be $91 per couple . . . however, I'm not always right and this isn't an opinion, it's just a thought, so I could be wrong . . .

I wish I could remember the thread or the website relating to this . . .

Sorry I can't be more help.

So sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. I have my VOS Day Spa Menu of Spa Services before me and the Rasul Cleansing Ritual for Couples is priced at $83.00 and it is listed as 60 minutes.

I went through all my daily compasses and do not see any port or sea day specials that for this service which would further reduce the price.

I can tell you this...when we were at Bingo on the jackpot day, if you took your Bingo card to the spa, you could receive 30% off of a spa service. Also, if you are a C&A member, in your coupon booklets you can receive 10% off a spa service.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived