CCL Conquest1/2004

CCL Destiny 8/2004

CCL Miracle 1/2005

RCCL Majesty of the seas 3/2006

NCL Jewel 11/2006

CCL Imagination 3/2007

CCL Glory 4/2008

Maybe that's what's wrong

My last cruise in Nov, I had the same problem. I think it was knowing I would have to travel to San Juan, stay in a hotel overnight, and the I could go through the embarkation process before my vacation could begin! As soon as all that was over, I was excited and ready to cruise! Have a GREAT trip!

I leave in a couple of days and I am suffering from Pre-cruise non excitement (PCNE):( . I just do not have the normal thrill that I used to have.Whats wrong?

Steve

Can I take your place then? I can be excited. Hehe...You have taken an awful lot of cruises...wow..maybe you have been in a routine of taking cruises for so long...you should try something else. Like a destination vacation somewhere.

I leave in a couple of days and I am suffering from Pre-cruise non excitement (PCNE):( . I just do not have the normal thrill that I used to have.Whats wrong?

Steve

Your not excited because you know that those tickets were not delivered to the right person they are actually mine. :D

Can I take your place then? I can be excited. Hehe...You have taken an awful lot of cruises...wow..maybe you have been in a routine of taking cruises for so long...you should try something else. Like a destination vacation somewhere.

I think I figured it out here.

The take two foo foo drinks and recheck in the morning does not work here. I had too many foo foo's last night.:eek:

I used to work outside in the Northeast and every January this was my break from the freeze and snow. Now being retired in Florida near the beach takes away from the many things I looked forward to. They are now everyday things and I love it. I still like to cruise,it just doesn't seem as exciting as it used to thats all.

Steve

Maybe now that your retired your just more relaxed. Maybe part of the old "excitement" used to be work stress and you were more anxious to get out of the cold.

Also since you just cruised in November maybe you still have your "cruise groove :) " goin' on! You haven't been home, just an extended excursion....

Archived