Victory Vs. Miracle

CCress9324

Trying to decide which cruise ship? They are both western caribbean. Please help me out. Miracle does go to Belize instead of Ocho Rios though. Belize has the cave tubing which I understand is lots of fun! Victory leaves from Miami and Miracle leaves from Tampa.

We have been on both ships and like them both. We found the Miracle to be much easier to navigate than the Victory. If I had my choice I would take the Miracle again!!!! The ship is new and we had absolutely no complaints about anything the whole week!!!!

Having not been on either ship, can't express a preference for that part. But, we just returned from the Inspiration. Miracle will be taking this route in November I think. Tampa is great for embarkation. Small, efficient, The itinerary is great. We loved GC (Soto's), Belize (Xtream!!!!!! DO THIS!!!) and Cozumel (Paradise Beach). CM would prob find an excursion if doing over, but it was nice too..just didn't have a plan.

Archived