SPA information aboard Enchantment of Seas

my husband and I are planning a trip to cozumel on the Enchantment this June. We've decided to stay onboard during th Cozumel day as we've seen the island before. We would like to spend the money that we would spend on an excursion in the spa together. Does anyone know if they offer any couples packages? What about prices (specifically)?

Thanks so much!!!

Personally I didnt like the spa onboard at all. My husband and I both did one and wouldnt do it again. They seem to have a long sales pitch at the end and I thought the actualy treatment was far from great. We much prefer to go to a day spa at the port. We did that in Catalina and it was GREAT and for our upcoming Hawaii cruise we are going to one also after a moring of snorkeling.

Maybe find a nice spa at that port and use their facilities for the day.

Bet you could get a great massage in port there. Good luck

Karen~

I'm just off the Enchantment Thursday. I had my own Swedish massage which was OK. It was $99 less I think 10% for being a C & A member. I think the couple's regular massage is about $175There are usually some specials on port days. Also, you can kindly let them know you are not interested in the products and you should be left alone. I told her my sister has a business that sells great products which I get from her. OK it was a white lie.

Archived