Does Conquest have dining room tables to seat 12?

wework2play

There will be 12 in our party and I can't figure out how they'll do the dining room seating. Will we have to split up?

I've started this thread before with no one knowing the answer. Even my Carnival PVP can't tell me. She said to wait until I get on the ship.

I wondering the same thing for the triumph. There will be 12 of total and wondered if we would get to set at the same table of they even had tables big enough for that. Guess we will see. I'll let you know when we get back if its not to late for your cruise. We sail 4-14-07

Tyra

There will be 12 in our party and I can't figure out how they'll do the dining room seating. Will we have to split up?

I've started this thread before with no one knowing the answer. Even my Carnival PVP can't tell me. She said to wait until I get on the ship.

Several people answered your question on your other threads. Click on your name & see all your posts.

Largest tables I have seen is a few round tables for 10. Two tables next to each other usually works better for conversation.

Several people answered your question on your other threads. Click on your name & see all your posts.

Largest tables I have seen is a few round tables for 10. Two tables next to each other usually works better for conversation.

Brenda, on my last post on this subject lots of people posted, but nobody really knew the answer. This time jleg posted that there are a few tables for 12, which is what I was looking for. Obviously we could sit at separate tables close to each other. Thanks for trying to help. We are traveling as 3 famlies of 4. Two parents and two kids each. Just trying to figure how this will go and what I should ask for once on board. Thanks everyone.

Archived