This is NOT an alcohol smuggling thread

supermike

This will be our 2nd cruise. We smuggled booze on board without incident last time, but frankly, it really wasn't worth it.

However, this time we will be going with my wife and her Mother and I noticed the Carnival policy states you can bring one bottle of champagne or wine onboard for embarkataion.

If we want to take this to the deck while we pull out from Miami, is this allowed? I assume from the policy there is no charge for our bottle as long as we do not open it in the dining room or supper club(corkage fee). is this correct?

Think it would be kinda fun to sip a little champagne as we sail on our tour of the Western Caribbean!!!

This will be our 2nd cruise. We smuggled booze on board without incident last time, but frankly, it really wasn't worth it.

However, this time we will be going with my wife and her Mother and I noticed the Carnival policy states you can bring one bottle of champagne or wine onboard for embarkataion.

If we want to take this to the deck while we pull out from Miami, is this allowed? I assume from the policy there is no charge for our bottle as long as we do not open it in the dining room or supper club(corkage fee). is this correct?

Think it would be kinda fun to sip a little champagne as we sail on our tour of the Western Caribbean!!!

Yep, NO corkage fee

Happy cruising

Should be ok. Careful with the bottle though, if you plan on being around a pool. Suggest you go up a deck or two higher - no pool, fewer people, better view sailing out. Better yet, if you're on one of the ships where you can go out on the bow (i.e. decks 6,7,9 and 10 on Destiny class), go up there. Can't beat the view, and very uncrowded if you can tolerate a little bit of wind.

Should be ok. Careful with the bottle though, if you plan on being around a pool. Suggest you go up a deck or two higher - no pool, fewer people, better view sailing out. Better yet, if you're on one of the ships where you can go out on the bow (i.e. decks 6,7,9 and 10 on Destiny class), go up there. Can't beat the view, and very uncrowded if you can tolerate a little bit of wind.

We are sailing on the Victory, so we should be able to get a nice view of Miami as we sail from port. Thought it would be fun.

We could always buy a foo-foo drink that they sell as we walk on the ship, but this might be fun too.

We are sailing on the Victory, so we should be able to get a nice view of Miami as we sail from port. Thought it would be fun.

We could always buy a foo-foo drink that they sell as we walk on the ship, but this might be fun too.

If you're on Victory, I definately recommend you go up to deck 9 and out on the bow. On deck 9 you can actually walk out off the side of the ship on the roof of the bridge so you can look backward as you leave Miami.

Archived