Need info about Star

CRUZIN'

Its a big white ship and holds a lot of passengers. Now if you like to eat when ever you like and not with the same passengers every day you will love it. As we do, I don't know if I could go back to formal seating in the dining rooms...:)

Thanks for the info-not sure I would have found that big white ship!

Looking for information about kids programs, what to expect (or not) etc. I only have Carnival to compare to.

Heard alot lately about the Mexican Riveria stops being changed.

Susan

Thanks for the info-not sure I would have found that big white ship!

Looking for information about kids programs, what to expect (or not) etc. I only have Carnival to compare to.

Heard alot lately about the Mexican Riveria stops being changed.

Cruzin'

The Star is now back to it's original itinerary, as of the 3/22 sailing.

Do a search on this forum for the word Star and whatever else you want to know and you'll get LOTS of great info on the ship. It's an awesome ship with an outstanding crew...and I'll be sailing her for the second time, on the cruise right after yours. :)

You can also check out member reviews of the Star from the REVIEWS link at the top of the page.

Enjoy!

Does anyone know these answers to cruising on the Star?

Can I bring soda on board?

Am I able to use their towels when getting off ship?

Who is Rosie for shore excursion? How do I contact her?

(seen info about her excursions being cheaper)

I called NCL directly and the gentleman was a little rude and said absolutly not but I've seen posts here about bring soda on. Did this with other cruise lines. Any help is appreciated.

One week left. Sailing on 4/7/07!!!!!!!!!!

Cruzin'

Rocío Díaz Hernández dew_days@hotmail.com

Mousey - good golfers? My DS golfs a bit with G-Pa on rare occasion - but he's not bad...Looking for a third/fourth - I could send SO, but he's BAD - He'd have a better chance of kicking the ball than driving it! LOL

Acapulco - cliff divers during the day & flea market

Ixtapa - Dolphin swim

Cabo and PV - no plans, might grab an excursion on the ship, or since SO is a native speaker and 2 of my 4 kids are fluent in Spanish - we'll probably grab a (large) taxi and see the sights - harder with the baby to plan too much

Does anyone know these answers to cruising on the Star?

Can I bring soda on board?

Am I able to use their towels when getting off ship?

Who is Rosie for shore excursion? How do I contact her?

(seen info about her excursions being cheaper)

I called NCL directly and the gentleman was a little rude and said absolutly not but I've seen posts here about bring soda on. Did this with other cruise lines. Any help is appreciated.

One week left. Sailing on 4/7/07!!!!!!!!!!

Cruzin'

Hi Cruzin'

We will be sailing the Star for the second time right after you. She is a wonderful ship.

Soda? I can't say from personal experience but I have been told Yes

Towels? Yes........ There will be several tables set up at various locations prior to you reaching the gangway for towels and water.....you fill out a card with SR # etc... and bring them back when you re-board

Rosie.....Rocío Díaz Hernández dew_days@hotmail.com I have set up a tour for (so far) 20 of us through the Roll Call board with Rosie. She will email you back quickly with the answers to any question you may have.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Did you check the Roll Call for your cruise? Someone may already have a "Rosie Tour" going.

Archived