LIVE from AOS!!!

Hi hi hi all cruisers!! Just saying a quickie hello from somewhere in between Puerto Rico..Day 2!!

The menus have CHANGED!!!! And they are *very* yummy!

Living on deck 8..8303 PR..and alas no new bedding for me. :(

All snorkel excursions on Curacao have been cancelled and no one seems to know why...disappointing b/c we were really looking forward to that.

Doing the Antilla in Aruba and the Sea Blaster in St Thomas...done both of those before and can't wait to GET OUT THERE and do them again.

Overall the ship looks good.. she is s little worn here and there, some elevator buttons are missing, and some of the carpet is worn in some places, but all in all she looks GREAT after being in service for what, 6 years?

The Champagne Card is in FULL EFFECT..$37.50 + tax and it is all yours..8 drinks! :)

Well hope all is well with you lot..I prolly will NOT be checking in as I just used my 15 mins of Internet Credit in my coupon book!

Have a great week..and I will most likely have a review when I get back.

Okay, so your not back yet... but when you get back I would be curious to hear about bringing wine into the dining room. I sail on AOS in just over 5 weeks, so I am also looking forward to anything else you can share

Thanks in advance for all your insights

Hi. Hope you're having fun. Would love more feedback about the new menus when you get back & how about taking a peek in cabin 7528 on 7 deck & letting us know if the new mattress arrived, lol?

Seth in Ohio-- are you on the 5/6 sailing? Come on over & join our roll call thread!

Really hoping the new bedding will be finished on deck 9 by our AOS cruise, 8 April 07. It sounds from other posters it's being done now. Looking forward to reading another view on their AOS cruise.

Hi, Just wondering about the new bedding, did they change the mattress and the sheets and comforter and the drapes or did they change mattress only, we were on Freedom in Sept. and really enjoyed the new bedding. thanks for any info. TTYL Bob

Hi, Just wondering about the new bedding, did they change the mattress and the sheets and comforter and the drapes or did they change mattress only, we were on Freedom in Sept. and really enjoyed the new bedding. thanks for any info. TTYL Bob

Bob, I saw a posting the other day that indicated they only changed the mattresses out (at least on AOS). Hope that helps. Anne

Archived