Millennium Transatlantic Nov 7

Lorelle

Hi all, Labor Day is coming an summer is almost over and it will soon be time for our Transatlantic cruise. I don't have a countdown clock as such but my internal clock tells me it is almost time. Would like to hear from others that are going.:) :) :) Lorelle

Lorelle,

Have you tried over on the roll calls forum to find your rollcall? Here is the link to yours.

Hi all, Labor Day is coming an summer is almost over and it will soon be time for our Transatlantic cruise. I don't have a countdown clock as such but my internal clock tells me it is almost time. Would like to hear from others that are going.:) :) :) Lorelle

Hi Lorelle and all who stop by to say hello. My hubby and I are just about all set to go. Can't wait!!! Half of the fun it seems is planning the trip, chatting with lovely folks like you and the exquisite anticipation of an incredible vacation. Hope to see you on board ship! How many days are left??

Sea you soon!

Susan

Hi Lorelle and all who stop by to say hello. My hubby and I are just about all set to go. Can't wait!!! Half of the fun it seems is planning the trip, chatting with lovely folks like you and the exquisite anticipation of an incredible vacation. Hope to see you on board ship! How many days are left??

Sea you soon!

Susan

Hi Susan I so agree with you, I love the planning and the chatting. I think it's about 90 days give or take but it will be here before you know it. Lorelle

Hello all! Departure time is approaching.... Just a side line: Has anyone else noticed the increase in cabin prices on this sailing? If I remember correctly, inside rooms were about $1,000.00 pp, looking today on X's website, they are now in the $1,625.00-$1,675.00 pp range!! Wow!! Glad we booked last December. The only difficult part with that is the wait....

Hope to see you all soon,

Tim

Archived