HELP! we need suggestions

marynjason

Hi all there is 40 of us going to pineapple beach for the day I have contacted taxi service for all of us at the price of $16 @ he will take us to Devils Bridge for pics. He offered to go to Shirley Heights and the Block House Hill for additional $9@.... Do you guys think that this is worth it to see the other 2 stops?

never been to antigua but i had to write you back since noone else had!!

I don't think that is a bad rate. you may want to check around though since you do have such a large party. seems like they could give you a bigger discount.

we were just on Antigua last week and took a taxi to Pineapple beach resort. Standard fare on the island (set by gov't) is $32 each way, which we were able to negotiate down to $60 round trip. We had four people in the taxi. While $60 seemed like a lot, it is roughly a 25 minute ride each way. We paid 75% of the the fare when she dropped us at the resort to ensure that she would return at a specified time. We also got her phone and cab number just incase she didn't show so that we could report her.

Pineapple Beach Resort is wonderful, and well worth the taxi fare. We did not stop by any other sites, as we had seen them previously so I cannot comment on any additional fares for visiting those areas.

Hope this helps - happy cruising.

Went to Antiuga and stayed at Pinapple... great choice. I used this guy Sean from Scenic Tours Antigua and did the day pass at Grand Pineapple Resort/ Long Bay & Devils Bridge from Scenic Tours Antigua.... The hotel was good and the tour & photo stops were excelent.

You should contact him for a quote becaus he customizes tours and works them out according to your needs, good prices and good people. Try seanscenictours@gmail.com or call 1 268 764 3060. His website is www.scenictoursantigua.com. Good luck and have a good time!

Archived