Need help in St. Maarten - just back

Hello-

We are just back from the Mariner of the Seas Eastern Caribbean route March 18-25....

If there's anyone going to St. Maarten in the near future, I have a small favor to ask... there's a great beachwear shop that we stopped in (a tad bit away from downtown, on the road across from the salt pond) that had GREAT deals on beachwear, and it appears that a lot of the "stress market" vendors get their items from this place, mark it up considerably, and then sell it for profit....

Anyways, they have great stuff... I picked up a shirt there, decided I loved it once I got home, and they don't have online sales. So- If there's anyone going to St Maarten soon that would be willing to help me out by picking me up a couple shirts and mailing them to me once you return, I would be most appreciative. Of course, I would reimburse the costs of the shirts and shipping. I won't reimburse for the cost of the cruise though :)

If anyone can help me, please let me know and I'll contact you by email.

HAve a GREAT vacation!!! We're already planning our next one.

cruisincorey

We have a private tour guide so it's very possible this may be on our "itinerary of driving around when not on a beach. I"ve not been there in a year and 1/2. If you can e-mail me with specifics we can set something up with paypal or what ever fits. We are not going to the dutch side though. Friars, orient, the restaurants at.... umn, something that started with a C but there is an open air market nearby... not a mall type thing.

carol

nimbexed_n_down@hotamail.com

ps... we leave early saturday like 4am... so you'll have to contact me fast, I don't use the ship internet

Hello-

We are just back from the Mariner of the Seas Eastern Caribbean route March 18-25....

If there's anyone going to St. Maarten in the near future, I have a small favor to ask... there's a great beachwear shop that we stopped in (a tad bit away from downtown, on the road across from the salt pond) that had GREAT deals on beachwear, and it appears that a lot of the "stress market" vendors get their items from this place, mark it up considerably, and then sell it for profit....

Anyways, they have great stuff... I picked up a shirt there, decided I loved it once I got home, and they don't have online sales. So- If there's anyone going to St Maarten soon that would be willing to help me out by picking me up a couple shirts and mailing them to me once you return, I would be most appreciative. Of course, I would reimburse the costs of the shirts and shipping. I won't reimburse for the cost of the cruise though :)

If anyone can help me, please let me know and I'll contact you by email.

HAve a GREAT vacation!!! We're already planning our next one.

cruisincorey

We saw that shop on our way around the island, I agree on your comments about the prices. I wish I was going again soon but the earliest would be in March 2008 and that's just a tad long. When about are you thinking for your next one. My DW does not want to go again as she is still wobbling from the just completed cruise. My current plan is next year for our son's graduation present (spring break) I signed up under the future cruises program and either my son will have to find a friend or I will end up asking for volunteers to go. We are Leaning towards a 4 day Sovereign of the seas for him but if I sell my time share a 7 day mariner will be the cruise for him, me and whoever else goes. ;) I think I need a cruising wife to go with the land wife. :D

Archived