Doin' the Doc Dance!!!! Now I have questions....

dixiegirl

[B]Yeah....I am finally doin' the doc dance!!!! Got 'em today and I am so excited. :D

But now I have some questions:

1. Does it matter if you fill out the fun pass in your ticket book or online or should you do both?

2. Do you have to fill out a fun pass for each person i.e. me and my husband?

3. Do I fill out the boarding pass now or wait until we check in?

4. Where does it tell me my dinner reservation on my documents? I know we reserved the late seating but I want to know which late seating time we got.

My work has been so hectic lately so I definately NEED to get away and drink a foo foo drink and relax. I can't wait!!!![/B]

[quote name='dixiegirl'][B]Yeah....I am finally doin' the doc dance!!!! Got 'em today and I am so excited. :D

But now I have some questions:

1. Does it matter if you fill out the fun pass in your ticket book or online or should you do both?

2. Do you have to fill out a fun pass for each person i.e. me and my husband?

3. Do I fill out the boarding pass now or wait until we check in?

4. Where does it tell me my dinner reservation on my documents? I know we reserved the late seating but I want to know which late seating time we got.

My work has been so hectic lately so I definately NEED to get away and drink a foo foo drink and relax. I can't wait!!!![/B][/QUOTE]

1. I did both. However they use the one online which made life easy for them at checkin.
2. Yes do both it's easy.
3. go ahead and do it now.
4. I didn't see mine until I checked in that day but if you want to know give them a call.
Have fun!!

dinner seating time will be on your S & S card.. you won't know until then!

do the online funpass for both of you and make a copy of it... there is also a form that shows they are 'complete'. Anything you can do ahead of time, will eventually save YOU time at check-in.. ;)

Archived