Platinum, How Many Cruises & What Length?

Hogladyrider

I've read the thread that its 10 cruises for Platinum. What I am wondering is the cruise LENGTH that counts toward reaching 10.

I can not find that information anywhere on Carnival's web site or in their catalogs.

There has been conflicting info from PVP's. My motto is "get it in writing" but easier said than done.

My PVP advised me 3 night cruises do not count, a coworkers PVP told her ANY & ALL cruises count no matter what the length.

I went on Carnival's web site to check my own cruise history with them, as I have 6 and 2 more booked for this year and I can not find my cruise history for the life of me.

I read the previous thread and following the instructions but I can't even get the site to accept my past guest # let alone do I see a place where on my profile page does it list my cruise history.

I'm sure there are several of you out there who can provide some assitance with these two questions.

The reason for the length of time question is my coworker will book a 4 day cruise if 3 days don't count, it just means an extra day off work but if she can get by with a 3 day cruise and have it count she'd like to know.

Susan

To find your history - As soon as you type in Carnival.com the first screen will have 2 headings at the top My Reservation My Profile - Click on My Profile and sign in using your email & password. Once signed in your cruise history is to the left along with other options. This is of course if you have already registered with Carnival with your past guest # .

When in doubt call Carnival and with your past guest number they should be able to tell you every cruise you have sailed and what date. It doesn't matter how long you cruise is. It counts no matter what. We even left the ship during a hurricane and it still counted as one of my sailings. Good luck.

Guest YesitDonna

I am platinum with 13 cruises. I have done the cruise to nowhere (2 day)and 8 days cruises... they ALL count!

I was talking to my PVP while booking the next cruise for October and he mentioned we were getting closer to plantinum. He also mention the possiblity of another level coming out and that Carnival may change the whole way the calculate levels. They have gotten many suggestions that basing it on a certain number days (like hotel chains do) would be better.

In either case by next year we should be there....

Archived