Tickets!!

sja307

Has anybody else noticed MSC are really slow at sending out their tickets? We are from the UK and are flying out to Miami to do the Lirica Carribean Cruise 18 April 2007. Hope they arrive soon.

Sue xx

I just got off of the Opera and did not receive tickets. I called my TA and she said the are going paperless. There was a list of passenger names at the dock. Make sure you have a confirmation no. from your TA. (I did a printout.) No problem.

We loved the Opera. The evening shows are the best we have ever seen.

The Caribbean was very hot!

We are leaving April 1, Sunday and with no tickets in hand, was told the same thing-ticketless. Wish I had something more visual to confirm the cruise besides my booking number. As for the Caribbean being hot, is it hot reguarding temperature, or hot as in a good itinerary?

Weather was hot! Not all of the the travel agen. have gone to ticketless, but mine did. No problem. Just print out your confirmation and take it w/ you. They will issue you tags at the port. I took a black marker to mark mine w/ name labels. Labels are different colors accord. to your deck.

I questioned my agent about why some got the packets and some not. She stated the smaller agencies do it, but large ones don't. I'm dealing with Vacations To Go, and they are large.

I also used VTG and my TA called me and told me what to expect, however I did print out my confirmation just in case there was a question. Everything went smooth. lunch will be available when you arrive. I loved the OPERA, so European!

All i know is we leave Sunday, so near yet so far. Trying to make a decent wardrobe out of my mishmash of clothing for the 11 days with no laundramat. Gonna look pretty sharp though. Will be working through Saturday yet don't want to pack the suitcases yet. Gonna be busy Sat. night!

All i know is we leave Sunday, so near yet so far. Trying to make a decent wardrobe out of my mishmash of clothing for the 11 days with no laundramat. Gonna look pretty sharp though. Will be working through Saturday yet don't want to pack the suitcases yet. Gonna be busy Sat. night!

pack some thin metal hangers to wash out undies, stockings. three formal nights, rest are casual.

Ciao,:)

I contact my TA (Costco Travel) on Monday inquiring about a packet of info from MSC, including the luggage tags. They contacted MSC who said they were going paperless but agreed to send one out. Unfortunately, it will travel from MSC (Miami?) to Costco (Seattle) and back to me (Phoenix). Luck and a speedy Postal Service would get these docs to me by the 5th, but we plan on taking our Costco confirmation and the MSC Declaration form and confirmation along. Thanks for the tip on taking the Black marker for the Luggage tickets at the pier!

So looking forward to 11 days of R&R for my DH (with lots of sea days) !! And of course, the beautiful sights of the ports we will be visiting....

GoldieAZ

PS: on the flip-side, my docs for my NCLA cruise with my Mom in Mid-May arrived in Mid- March. Way early!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived