Beno or Reyno Help !!!!!

tropicalwoman

What a shame that Reynold has been ill :( I didn't know until I read this thread. I haven't been able to take personal calls at work since the new company took us over, so I haven't been able to speak to him since January.

Please give him my best wishes as well......

What a shame that Reynold has been ill :( I didn't know until I read this thread. I haven't been able to take personal calls at work since the new company took us over, so I haven't been able to speak to him since January.

Please give him my best wishes as well......

I will tell him! I will probably talk to him in a few hours,as I missed him this morning. He will be glad that your thinking of him! Dot

good thing I just booked him!

It was a man named shep I was referring to not reynolds.

Thank you all for your help.

Yeah,I read that article and its not our Reyno! I think that mans last name was Reyno,and he looks nothing like Reyno,and that man is in Virginia. But,it was an interesting article! You will love Dominica and your trip with Reyno and his crew! Dot

Hey,isnt that story about someone in Williamsburg,Virginia??? Reyno is very much in Dominica. The mans name in the story was Alex Reyno...Reyno is a nickname for Reynold,as that is his first name,not last like this person. Is there a thread where others think our Reyno died?? Id like to tell them he is very much alive and ready to take on his new touring season!! This guy,(God rest his sole) looks nothing like Reyno! A totally different person,Im happy to say! Dot

didn't notice Virginia-it popped up when I put reyno in search engine-boy do I feel dumb!Sorry:(

didn't notice Virginia-it popped up when I put reyno in search engine-boy do I feel dumb!Sorry:(

Not a problem,sorry for the man in the story,just glad its not our Reyno! Dot

Archived