Question about drink coupons???

kyle2227

Bar Credit (4 Drink Cpns)

Although your friends are going on a fabulous cruise "Without You!" you can still treat them to a drink. They'll definitely thank you for it!

It's $19.50 for 4 bar coupons which comes out to $4.88 a piece which I think also includes some kind of gratuity but I'm not sure. Say I was to purchase a drink that costs $7. Could I use two coupons toward it? Could I use one coupon and apply the difference to my carnival shipboard account? Was just wondering how they work because my dad and I are going on a cruise and was thinking about getting some for us to surprise my dad kind of as a gift. Thanks for any information you can give me.

when u order a drink give them a coupon,if the cost of the drink is more they charge the difference to your sail and sighn.

ive used the coupons on my last three cruises and it works well for me because i can pre-pay for my drinks a little at a time before i cruise.

if u want a special drink,or a bottle of wine u can use more then one at a time.

the drink coupons are given to u at the first dinner.

hope this helps have a great time.:D

A travel agent near me is offering a Carnival Cruise that is All-Inclusive, including unlimited top shelf alcoholic beverages and their gratuities at any bar on the ship.

I have never heard of this being an option on a Carnival ship before. Is this for real or will we be disappointed when we get on board and find out it was a 'typo' ?? Does Carnival offer this option at all?:confused:

Let me know if this is "for real". I have some family members that would be glad to book with that TA for that cruise. They love good drinks and complain when top shelf stuff isn't used. Hey, I don't even know the difference!

When I went on Princess in 06 my dad mentioned to me that one of his friends went on a cruise with a group that had all alcohol included. I asked my TA and she said she has never heard of it and it was either a very substantial OBC or it was a really really big group that went. I wish I knew though!!

Archived