Pullout bed and pullman bed on Pearl???

hayesktrm

We have an OV on the Pearl (cabin 5554) and it says we have a pullman and a pullout bed. I understand the pullman, but what does a pullout mean? It doesn't show a sofa bed so I don't know where the pullout would be. Anyone know?

We have an OV on the Pearl (cabin 5554) and it says we have a pullman and a pullout bed. I understand the pullman, but what does a pullout mean? It doesn't show a sofa bed so I don't know where the pullout would be. Anyone know?

It is trundle bed that pulls out from one of the twin beds - creating something like this:

15788460_3rdBed.jpg.3b49172f1a83648d9c4c447a7a5a89bb.jpg

Shoreguy...you are a wealth of information. I am so glad I asked because I would be quite shocked if I hadn't known ahead of time. Talk about a family bed! So does that mean that the twin beds don't go together to be a queen (I mean with that little of privacy we'll have to sneak back into the room during the day for a little alone time ;) ). Wow, my walk in closet is bigger than that! I just can't believe that with a brand new ship they couldn't of designed the staterooms with a little more imagination. I think of the Disney ships, even their smallest cabins have a sitting area and you can pull the curtain for some privacy (the pullman is above the pullout sofabed). Oh well, this will make us want to go enjoy other parts of the ship.

Shoreguy...you are a wealth of information. I am so glad I asked because I would be quite shocked if I hadn't known ahead of time. Talk about a family bed! So does that mean that the twin beds don't go together to be a queen (I mean with that little of privacy we'll have to sneak back into the room during the day for a little alone time ;) ). Wow, my walk in closet is bigger than that! I just can't believe that with a brand new ship they couldn't of designed the staterooms with a little more imagination. I think of the Disney ships, even their smallest cabins have a sitting area and you can pull the curtain for some privacy (the pullman is above the pullout sofabed). Oh well, this will make us want to go enjoy other parts of the ship.

The pullman on the Balcony cabins are above the sofa bed on the Pearl. No curtain untill you get to mini suite :confused: You should still be able to make the twins up as a queen. As you can see in the picture the popup bed is to the left and can me moved around leaving the twins together.

We had cabin 5512 on the Pearl last week. Since my inlaws were in the adjoining 5514, we only had to use the bunk in each of the rooms for my two kids. By not having to use the trundle, we had extra storage under the bunk.

NCL will keep you quite busy during your cruise, so not much need for a large room! Lots of cozy loungers on deck!

Enjoy!

Archived