Movies??

Lefty888

Some ships now have outdoor movies...Is this what you are referring to? Which ship are you asking about?

the Valor. I sailed on Destiny and they had one movie..I think it was in the theater...where the shows are.

thanks!

I was on the Valor last year. They DO NOT have a genuine movie theater.

They did show a couple of movies with a set up in one of the lounges. But they are so ridiculous......give you an example. One day they had the Johnny Cash movie "Walk The Line" and they showed it while the ship was in port and it played around 2 in the afternoon. That movie also was being shown on the TV in the cabin. We started to watch it in the cabin one day and they cut it off with about 15-20 minutes to go in the movie. So we went to the lounge the day they were showing it there, and I would guess that there were no more than 10-12 people watching the movie. So if I were you, I wouldn't be counting any movies on the Valor. :rolleyes:

They did show a couple of movies with a set up in one of the lounges. So if I were you, I wouldn't be counting any movies on the Valor. :rolleyes:

I agree with you there, What I recommend is just watch them at night in the comfort of your cabin while having some Room Service :)

On the last night of our Miracle cruise they played "Grease" at midnight on the last night in the Mad Hatters Lounge.... all my teenage girls wanted to see it.... not like they haven't a million times already... needless to say we were a little tired flying home the next day:o

When I sailed Liberty there were showing Titanic on the poolside screen, wouldnt have been my first choice on a cruise ship!!

Do they have big screens by the pool? Do you know if any of the other ships have it? We were on princess and they had movies under the stars it was realy nice. thank you in advance

I remember our first cruise -- on the Carnivale -- back in the 80's.....had an actual theater, with big screen and theater seats.....*s*

...and no, we didn't get to the port via Model T!!!!

Carnivale was my first cruise, too! 1990. :) Haven't been on any since then... leaving on the Imagination Thursday--- cannot wait!!!

Archived