Live From the Liberty!!!

osp320

Were to begin. We flew into Fort Lauterdale on Friday. Carnival was there waiting for us along with quite a few people going to miami. The bus took about an hour for us there was 8 people on our bus this was a little disorganized. They had us at the sharaton airport which was real nice. Got up on sat and got ready got to the lobby and it was packed full of carnival people. We didn't want to wait so we got a van for $8.00 a person instead. The checkin in was a little ruff. The agent we couldn't understand and the lady beside her had to translate for her the she gave one of our guys the wrong sail and sign card and had to go back thru part of the line to get it corrected. Enough about that. The ship is really nice. Met some of the C.C. people and watched sail away and had drinks. Today (sunday) Really ruff seas and windy. About 74 degrees outside but we are having fun.

Aww... I'm jealous. I'm counting down the days. Do keep us posted. I posted earlier about cruising on the Liberty In January 08 and can't wait! Give details when you have some "downtime" if that is even possible!! :)

What a nice sentiment!!:) Never heard that one before. And if they don't find it, I'll be a huntin' for it next month.
I'm gonna find it in two weeks..!:D And we are ready for a wonderful time...:p

What a great day the weather is real nice and the seas are not ruff at all. The ship is beautiful and the food well what can I say. Last night was formal night, lobster tail and prime rib WOW!! I think I found the cruise that you are talking about. Tonight is san Juan and the BUCKEYES I jusy hope we don't get killed. ( I mean the Bucks). Having a great time will keep you posted!

Let us know what you did in San Juan! I was on this cruise a few weeks ago and still wish I was there! Loved San Juan - and on my next cruise will be there in the daytime so will get to see more of the lovely island.

Go out onto front of deck 9 - top of bridge - for some great shots as you head into San Juan harbour! (just be careful not to blow away!)

Froufie

Let us know what you did in San Juan! I was on this cruise a few weeks ago and still wish I was there! Loved San Juan - and on my next cruise will be there in the daytime so will get to see more of the lovely island.

Go out onto front of deck 9 - top of bridge - for some great shots as you head into San Juan harbour! (just be careful not to blow away!)

Froufie

We are on the Liberty in May..... How to I get out on the bridge where you are refering? we have an Aft Cabin on this ship so I am looking forward to some great sunset pictures....

We are on the Liberty in May..... How to I get out on the bridge where you are refering? we have an Aft Cabin on this ship so I am looking forward to some great sunset pictures....

Cigpooh - go to the Lido deck - towards the front on the port/left side - you will find the 'secret' door - open it - but beware - the wind will whip your hat off first - and yank the door out of your hands - be strong! There is even a staircase up to the panorama deck for an even higher view (and you can look down at the bow and see where the crew swim and sun!).

Froufie

Cigpooh - go to the Lido deck - towards the front on the port/left side - you will find the 'secret' door - open it - but beware - the wind will whip your hat off first - and yank the door out of your hands - be strong! There is even a staircase up to the panorama deck for an even higher view (and you can look down at the bow and see where the crew swim and sun!).

Froufie

Thank you so much!!!

Have fun on the Truimph I have been on that ship 2x and had alot of fun!!

My husband and I will be on the Liberty sailing THIS Sunday the 8th. What are the entertainment options - comedians, bands, etc.... Also how are the sushi selections and pretty much anything else wonderful you can tell us to make us feel like we are already there!!:D :D

Archived