Where to purchase pot while on Canopy tour.Warning with kids

steveaaaa

Well this past Thursday, my family and I took the CCL Canopy tour.The tour was OK except for an injury my daughter sustained which I did report onboard.The injury was because they were in such a hurry to get you off one line onto another that they sent my wife down the zip while my daughter was still attached below and they crashed.

The pot thing is what really poed me. While waiting for 65 minutes for the return bus,the guide was informing several passengers where to purchase pot and about how to determine good cops from bad cops.I was shocked by it and I will report it to CCL on Monday.The guides name was Therese and she was not shy about it at all.She made no attempt to do it discreetly.This is not what I want my children hearing.:mad:

Steve

Hi Steve,

We are going to Montego Bay in November and my family wants to do this excursion as well. Did you dock in MB? I was also wondering how much time you actually spent on the ropes vs. travel time and such. If you don't mind me asking, how much did they charge per person? Thanks for the info.

P.S. Not really excited to hear about the pot issue. I was hoping that since it was a cruise excursion you would not have to be subject to that.

Lynette

Hi Steve,

We are going to Montego Bay in November and my family wants to do this excursion as well. Did you dock in MB? I was also wondering how much time you actually spent on the ropes vs. travel time and such. If you don't mind me asking, how much did they charge per person? Thanks for the info.

P.S. Not really excited to hear about the pot issue. I was hoping that since it was a cruise excursion you would not have to be subject to that.

Lynette

Hi Lynette,

This was in Ocho rios.Is it the same tour from MB?

Steve

Archived