TOP 10 Things to do on the Mariner of The Seas

Hello everyone. My GF and her two teenage daughters (14&16) will be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas Dec 16th-23rd. This is my first cruise on RCCL and thier first cruise ever. We were wondering, in your opinion, what are the top 10 on board activities???

my daughters are the same age. Besides hanging out with other teens, and the obvious such as the ice show, they enjoyed the scrapbooking classes. As well, they enjoyed going to the helipad on the bow of the ship.

Here would be my list:

*Rock climb

*Ice skating

*Make it out to the Heli Pad

*Love and Marriage game show (my teens LOVED it)

*Quest without the kids (some nudity may be seen)

*First night parade on the Promenade (about 11:00pm)

*Pool party at night (sometimes called Corona Beach party or Dancing under the Stars)

*Backstage tour if they have it (usually in the afternoon on a sea day)

*Gala buffet

* a family game of basketball at midnight.... we had so much fun doing this as a family

Here would be my list:

*Rock climb

*Ice skating

*Make it out to the Heli Pad

*Love and Marriage game show (my teens LOVED it)

*Quest without the kids (some nudity may be seen)

*First night parade on the Promenade (about 11:00pm)

*Pool party at night (sometimes called Corona Beach party or Dancing under the Stars)

*Backstage tour if they have it (usually in the afternoon on a sea day)

*Gala buffet

* a family game of basketball at midnight.... we had so much fun doing this as a family

Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming ya'll. Making out at the Heli Pad sounds like a great after dark activity......oh wait you said Make it out to the Heli Pad...my bad. I've heard about the Quest...the good....the bad...and the ugly...

Thanks for the ideas. Keep them coming ya'll. Making out at the Heli Pad sounds like a great after dark activity......oh wait you said Make it out to the Heli Pad...my bad. I've heard about the Quest...the good....the bad...and the ugly...

Please keep in mind when going out to the heli pad to make out, the people in the bridge have night-vision capabilities! :)

Eat ice cream on the pool deck. People watch in the promenade, ESPECIALLY when they put out the sale tables.

Please keep in mind when going out to the heli pad to make out, the people in the bridge have night-vision capabilities! :)

Eat ice cream on the pool deck. People watch in the promenade, ESPECIALLY when they put out the sale tables.

Dang those night-vision goggles. Well I just wont tell her.:D Yeah we have to prominade rooms on Deck 7 7277 and 7275. The girls are excited about having rooms that overlook the "mall". Me....not so excited...:eek:

I would guess that the "teen only" deck will make the list. My kids were only 5 and 7 but there was a teen deck behind their "nightclub" which seemed really popular with the kids onboard.

Make sure to get the Oreo Sundae at Johnny Rockets too. Well worth the cover charge to eat there even if you only get the sundae!

Dang those night-vision goggles. Well I just wont tell her.:D Yeah we have to prominade rooms on Deck 7 7277 and 7275. The girls are excited about having rooms that overlook the "mall". Me....not so excited...:eek:

Right after the helipad you should have no trouble at all getting a bridge tour. They always like to meet the people in their scrap book. :D

Hello everyone. My GF and her two teenage daughters (14&16) will be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas Dec 16th-23rd. This is my first cruise on RCCL and thier first cruise ever. We were wondering, in your opinion, what are the top 10 on board activities???

QUEST! DON'T MISS IT!!!!:p

Archived